Denihan Hospitality Group
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Submit Your Resume
Edit Your Profile
Digital Operations Manager
Corporate - NY
Denihan is looking for a multi-talented Digital Operations Manager who is an expert in WordPress to join our Marketing team. You will serve as lead point of contact for all Denihan websites and will help to advance our digital presence. As a key member of the Marketing team, you will work closely with a team of creative designers, agencies, copywriters, content marketers and demand generation managers to help determine and implement new website features, analytics tracking, reporting, and site optimizations while following best practices.
This position will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
• Highly experienced with developing, testing and maintaining a variety of responsive and forward-looking WordPress sites.
• Ensures high-performance, availability, and management of all technical aspects of the WordPress CMS websites in the portfolio – including but not limited to Denihan.com, jameshotels.com, thesurrey.com, thebenjamin.com and affinia.com
• An effective project manager, who has experience managing budgets and external vendors.
• Acts as the WordPress site administrator and ensures marketing can access and update pages with branding, content, campaigns, and metadata as appropriate.
• Has extensive experience with the support, change and fix processes associated with an in-production customer-facing website.
• Maintains, manages and prioritizes website backlog of enhancements / defect queue while being proactive in responding and troubleshooting any site issues to ensure minimal disruptions.
• Conducts UAT sessions to test new functionality and customization or enhancements with users prior to releasing net new functionality.
• Works cross functionally as required to build and maintain a variety of web pages, microsites and other online assets designed to drive deep site engagement and conversion as required
• Works closely with marketing counterparts to offer best practice solutions for flawless usability based on knowledge and passion for latest functionality and trends.
• Develop and apply full site tracking and analytics strategy for conversion tracking, attribution, browsing behavior, goals and pathing to aid in continual optimization.
• Works closely with all stakeholders to identify system requirements and implement processes to maximize efficiency and meet objectives.
• Assist with hosting/server-side housekeeping (setting up staging sites, migrating sites, backups, etc.)
• Understands all technologies and systems used in the role and their dependencies on one another.
• Proactively providing input on how the company can improve on website and its offerings.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
• Strong knowledge of web performance optimization, caching, and SEO.
• Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate website testing activities.
• Perform thorough regression testing when defects are resolved.
• Experience with various WordPress plugins like Yoast – recommend, implement, update
• Perform minor developments, debugging, QA and cross browser testing.
• Maintain site performance, recommend, design and implement new site features/upgrades and monitor functionality.
• Experience with A/B Testing and data-driven decision making.
• Ability to think strategically, generate creative solutions, manage multiple projects and achieve successful business results rapidly.
• Administer site maintenance, site backups, restoring, and knowledge of WordPress site structures.
• Monitors WordPress (WP) template libraries and modules and keeps the WP theme and plugins up to date.
• Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, sales, and partners.
• Keeps current on the latest trends in the search marketing and hotel marketing industry
• Experience with marketing automation applications and integrations, such as Salesforce, Adobe, HubSpot, etc.
• Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture.
• Hosting account management.
• Serves as subject matter expert (SME) on Agile development methods and processes
• Manages and completes complex technical assignments and coaches others on solving advanced technical issues.
Preparation, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• 10+ years’ experience in hospitality technology and digital ecommerce.
• Maintains advanced technical knowledge and skills and models their use for others.
• Strong understanding of current digital marketing concepts and best practices.
• Knowledge and setup of basic web/FTP servers and databases
• Strong project management and planning skills.
• Excellent verbal, written, and in-person communication skills
• Must be proficient in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Experienced in Adobe Creative Cloud.
• Experience with a web analytics tool (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, etc.)
Send This Job to a Friend