Denihan Hospitality Group
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Submit Your Resume
Edit Your Profile
Corporate - NY
• Fast paced environment for a Sales Coordinator who can anticipate and meet the needs of our clients and has an insatiable desire to attain the highest levels of quality in all areas of our 8 NYC based hotels
• Will support the sales, catering & event management team with administrative responsibilities such as & not limited to, preparing contracts, proposals, group turnovers and running various reports.
• Responsible for day to day office management items such as & not limited to, office supply orders & correspondence with vendors & customers.
• Will respond to general telephone and email inquiries and participate in meetings.
• Must be able to deal with a high volume of incoming calls, type correspondence such as contracts and proposals, make photocopies, prepare trade show collateral.
• Assists with special projects as needed, manage hotel branded inventory, maintain schedules in terms of appointments, travel and meetings, acting as a liaison with departments when necessary, and maintain a professional environment.
• Assists designated staff members by performing administrative duties
• High school or equivalent education required.
• Bachelor's Degree preferred.
• Strong computer skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Able to provide clear and pleasant telephone communication.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Capable of managing multiple projects and responsibilities with ease.
• Well organized and detail-oriented.
• Able to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be able to sit at a desk for up to 6 hours per day and stand for up to 6 hours during a shift.
• Must be able to lift up to 15 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis.
• All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance per Denihan standards.
Send This Job to a Friend