• Communicates effectively and genuinely with guests, team members and other departments
• Maintains a friendly and caring demeanor at all times in a fast pace environment
• Shows initiative and anticipates needs in job performance
• Demonstrates team work; is dependable and productive
• Able to find guest centric solutions. (Hugs the guest)
• Complies with all occupational, health and safety standards
• Able to completely describe all dishes being served including any dietary or allergy restrictions.
• Delivers food to guests appropriately based on seating positions and gender of guest
• Insures that all plates are garnished properly
• Offers cheese and fresh pepper to guest when appropriate
• Confirms that guests have proper silverware and condiments
• Communicates with servers and managers regarding guest request
• Follows all runner service points
• Helps to maintain the cleanliness and efficiency of the kitchen by following runners side duty sheets 100% ( including but no limited to):
a. Cleaning and setting up of all expediting areas (shelves, prep, surfaces, walls, floors, etc.)
b. Stocking of all plates and utensils
c. Stocking of birthday candles
d. Filling of pepper mills
e. Cleaning of “reach-in” refrigerators and rotating of food or beverage items
f. Confirming that plate covers are clean
g. Cleaning and maintaining service trays, carts and stands
h. Setting up plates with cut square brown paper
• Cuts lemons and other garnishes
• Sets up maple syrup for brunch service
• Assists in the safe preparation of the restaurant and its supplies for regularly scheduled exterminations.
• Attends regularly scheduled meetings
• Follows guidelines as outlines in the team member handbook
Caesar Cart Setup:
• Make sure Caesar cuts are clean and in good condition
• 1 round staub with anchovy, garlic, mustard. These items should be retrieved and returned to pantry.
• I large bowl of precut ½ lemons wrapped.
• 1 brass polished container with lid filled with cheese received and returned from pantry
• 3 tongs
• 5 bowls
• 30 plates
• left drawer filled with 30 spoons & 30 large entrée forks
• Olive oil bottle with spout and chili oil bottle with spout
• 2 cheese graters
• 1 large block of cheese wrapped with dampened cheese cloth.