Required Knowledge, Experience, and Skills:
- Strong working knowledge of laser physics and design, and laser interferometry.
- Optical design and modelling including laser diode to optical fiber coupling.
- Design, customization, setup, and automation of optical and opto-electronic test equipment.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Programming for Machine control and data analysis (VB, Matlab preferred).
Desired Knowledge, Experience, and Skills:
- Working knowledge of Optical Coherence Tomography principles and methods
- Project management for technology development
- Data management for process monitoring and statistical analysis
- PhD or equivalent in Electrical Engineering, Applied Physics or related field.
- 2+ years relevant industry experience.
This position requires the use of information; which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations
Visa sponsorship is not available for any position at Excelitas
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities/Females/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation