|Req #●No. de réquisition●Bedarfs Nr.
- Drives development of new Photonic solution (lasers, emitters, detectors) products from design up to production transfer.
- Performs device design, specification reviews, prototype verification and validation.
- Leads a cross-functional team for process development, process qualification, pre-production builds and production transfer.
- Work closely with Manila Operations/Engineering teams in resolving quickly customer issues.
- Participates in engineering projects like raw material cost reduction, yield improvement and scrap reduction.
- University Degree in Materials Eng/Manufacturing Eng/Physics/Applied Physics
- Fresh graduates with excellent academic records to experienced engineers with significant experience in electronics/semiconductor industry as Process or Product Development Engineer
- Good understanding of electro-optic devices.
- Knowledgeable in semiconductor assembly processes (die attach, wirebond, encapsulation, electrical testing).
- Thorough understanding of experimental design and data analysis for high volume manufacturing.
Ability to work on multiple projects and self-motivated.
Able to lead cross-functional teams, good team player and with bias for action.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
||Send This Job to a Friend