|Req #●No. de réquisition●Bedarfs Nr.
||Wafer Fab Engineering Manager
In this role you will join our talented and dedicated wafer fabrication team in development and production of advanced Optical and MEMS devices which enable our advanced optical sources for the rapidly growing field of Optical Coherence Tomography for medical
imaging and industrial sensing.
- Lead and participate in engineering activities to specify, support and improve wafer fabrication processes for production including documentation, process controls, training and support
- Define, direct and engage in engineering development of new fabrication processes to support R&D roadmap and transition to production.
- Develop multi-year capital equipment roadmap for sustaining the fabrication capabilities and meeting the needs of the R&D roadmap
- Develop and qualify outside fabrication services as needed/justified for meeting roadmap and surety of supply requirements.
- Oversee equipment maintenance personnel in the proper maintenance and optimization of production equipment
- Implement and support an effective program for process monitoring and controls (SPC) and continuous improvements.
- Provide and coordinate engineering support for the wafer fab production technicians regarding process and equipment related issues Supervisory:
- Direct supervision of wafer fabrication engineering team (3 engineers)
- Detailed working knowledge of semiconductor wafer fabrication processes, including wet and dry etching, thin films, moderate scale photolithography.
- Detailed experience with experiment design, process control and SPC.
- Proven track record in program management and technical team leadership.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Silicon MEMS processing experience desirable.
- Data management for process monitoring and statistical analysis.
- MS or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Materials Science or related field.
- 12+ years relevant industry experience in semiconductor wafer fabrication development and production.
This position requires the use of information; which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations
Visa sponsorship is not available for any position at Excelitas
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities/Females/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
||Send This Job to a Friend