Now Hiring Child Care Teachers with HEART
Bright Horizons is now hiring in the following centers:
Bright Horizons at Branchburg, NJ, 08876 – Full time Preschool Teacher and Infant Teacher to work Monday thru Friday.
Bright Horizons at Hillsborough, NJ 08844 - Full time Infant/Toddler Teachers to work a rotating flexible schedule between the hours of 7am to 6:30pm Monday thru Friday.
We are currently looking for a Field Teacher to cover short term assignments in our centers in Roseland, Summit, South Plainfield, Somerset, Branchburg and Hillsborough. This exciting position is a full time (30+ hours) permanent position. The ideal candidate will be willing to commute to the above locations for temporary assignments such as extended vacation time, maternity leave, LOA etc...). Starting salary for this position is $13.50/hour plus benefits. Under the guidance of the Lead Teacher, you will have the opportunity to impact the lives of children by providing a safe and nurturing environment for children that encourages their social, emotional, physical and intellectual development. You will work with a talented team of teachers and assist in the design and implementation of a developmentally appropriate curriculum according to the guidelines established by Bright Horizons Family Solutions and the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC). You will have the opportunity to grow professionally as you review important decisions with supervisors and work collaboratively to maintain positive relationships with parents, children, co-workers and clients. Ensure the safety and supervision of children at all times by meeting the physical demands of the position. Review important decisions with his/her supervisor and maintain positive, professional relationships with parents, children and co-workers. Ensure safety and supervision of children at all times by meeting the physical demands of the position.
Apply now and you will embark on a new journey in the highly-rewarding career of a professional early childhood, teacher. Each day, our teachers have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of children and families. At Bright Horizons, you will work in an environment that values your contributions and gives you the resources you need to apply high-quality, developmentally appropriate programs. Create joy in a child’s life by teaching through play and hands-on activities while implementing Bright Horizons’ own emergent World at Their Fingertips curriculum, which helps foster children’s social, emotional, physical, and cognitive development.
Please note you must scroll down and click Apply On-line to apply for this position.
Build strong relationships with children, parents, and colleagues while enjoying the many unique aspects of teaching in work-site child care centers.
Stepping into a teaching position at Bright Horizons, you will:
- Interact frequently, affectionately, and respectfully with children.
- Engage and communicate with individual children during the activities and routines.
- Implement a developmentally appropriate curriculum which reflects observations and goals of individual children.
- Facilitate regular parent/guardian communication and conferences to discuss orientation, transitions, and developmental goals.
- Follow all safety and health rules while supervising all children at all times.
- Demonstrate awareness of the entire group whether working with a small group or individuals.
- Keep the environment and equipment safe, clean and attractive.
- Support organizational mission, philosophies, values, goals, and policies to parent/guardians and coworkers.
- Offer and share ideas and materials with coworkers.
- Participate actively in the teaching team through communication, collaboration, and curriculum planning.
When you join Bright Horizons, you become part of a caring culture that values unique differences and celebrates our vibrant tapestry of children, families, and employees who represent many different cultures and backgrounds. We act deliberately to embrace diversity at all levels of the organization and encourage inclusion and respect by providing continuing diversity education and ongoing support to our employees.
Our extensive benefits package includes:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- CDA training program
- Ongoing training through Bright Horizons University — our own online university
- Career path
- Same sex domestic partner benefits
- Auto and home insurance discounts
- Real Estate Advantage Program
- Commuter benefits
- Online shopping discounts
- Cell phone discounts
- And more!