If you experience login problems, please email Careers@SignatureHealthCareLLC.com for assistance. Please be sure to include your full name, phone number and position that you are applying for and a recruiting representative will contact you to assist.
||RN or LPN 7P-7A
||SHC of Galion
||Looking for a little more creativity, challenge, and growth opportunity in your workday? Didn’t think it was possible? Might be time to reconsider.
At Signature HealthCARE, our team members are permitted – no, encouraged – to employ their talents and abilities to solve problems. Our culture is built on three distinct pillars: Learning, Spirituality and Intra-preneurship. But this isn’t just hollow corporate
sloganeering. Each pillar has its own staff and initiatives, ensuring that our unique culture permeates the entire organization.
Oh, by the way, we’re an elder care company. Our mission? To radically change the landscape of long-term care forever.
We are currently recruiting for a proven and experienced RN / LPN in Long-term care for our skilled nursing facility we own and operate in Galion, Ohio.
Shift: Full Time 7P-7A
Summary: Provide direct nursing care to the residents and supervise the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants. Such supervision must be in accordance with current Federal, State, and Local standards, guidelines, and regulations that
govern our facility, and as may also be required by the Director of Nursing to maintain the highest degree of quality care at all times.
EOE, AA, Male/Female/Protected Vet/Disability
||Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse with current state license.
• Must have a current/active CPR certification.
• Excellent technical, assessment and documentation skills.
• Good Leadership qualities.
• Relate positively and favorably to residents, families, and government regulators, and to work cooperatively with other employees at all levels.
• Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
• Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives.
• Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of quality and productivity.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision, take initiative and make independent decisions.
• Ability to deal with new tasks without the benefit of written procedures.
• Approachable, flexible and adaptable to change.
To apply for this position, click the Apply Online link below. If you have never applied for a position with Signature HealthCARE, after clicking Apply Online below, click “Click here to create a new account.” If you have previously applied with Signature HealthCARE, enter your email address and password for your account to apply for this position. If you don’t remember your password, follow the “Can’t Remember your password?” link and choose the option to have your password emailed to you (if you do not receive the email be sure and check your spam or junk email folder.) If you experience login problems, please email Careers@SignatureHealthCareLLC.com for assistance. Please be sure to include your full name, phone number and position that you are applying for and a recruiting representative will contact you to assist.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend