||Racino Services Supervisor_Thistledown
Guest Service Requirement
At JACK Entertainment, we are a diverse group of team members who possess a friendly disposition, attention to detail and an unwavering dedication to superior guest service. JACK Entertainment is committed to providing the best experience any customer can
have, so exceptional guest service is our #1 priority, and our team members are our most valuable asset.
Reporting directly to the Racino Services Manager, the Racino Services Supervisor serves as a dynamic and energetic leader, while fostering teamwork, employee morale, motivation and open communication. Responsible for supervising front line staff, managing
breaks and assigning work stations. Performs all routine opening/closing responsibilities, organize special projects for staff. Manages customer lines and windows open/close signage. Resolves guest conflict. Supervises back to back operations including staff
assignments and breaks. Facilitate communication between Club JACK, Slot/VLT and Food & Beverage personnel. Monitor and authorize JACK Rewards comps issued by JACK Rewards personnel.
- Review staffing levels, customer flow and assign work areas to team members.
- Review and approve check-cashing transactions as required.
- Monitor Cash Machine cassette levels to determine Fill requirements.
- Review close out procedures by cashiers, ensure drawer balances and note all variances.
- Resolve equipment breakdowns or facility maintenance and notify the appropriate Department.
- Investigate and resolve guest complaints or concerns in accordance with standard procedures.
- Train new team members and update all employees on new procedures or policies.
- Assist the Racino Services Manager in performance of duties and assume full responsibility in their absence.
- Monitor Cage Cashiers activities on the front line, marker banker, in the specialty bank, in the main bank and redemption areas.
- Assist in the preparation and coordination of scheduling the Racino Cage Cashiers Team.
- Works specialty bank or front line upon request.
- Ensure team members are ready to provide great service.
- Help team achieve service goals.
- Serves as a dynamic and energetic leader, while fostering teamwork, team member morale, motivation and open communication.
- Establishes self as a highly credible leader with highest levels of integrity and always acts in the best interest of the property and the company.
- Acts as a role model and coach while developing team members using a consistent, approachable demeanor and clearly articulating expectations.
- Ensures that team members clearly understand and are held accountable for their performance expectations.
- Provides appropriate recognition and rewards to individuals and groups when consistent superior performance is attained.
- Works as a change agent and challenges the departmental processes to improve and streamline department operations, through the continuous assessment of policies and procedures, work processes and program effectiveness and value.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills in determining a vision, aligns and inspires the team to achieve the vision.
- Partners and coordinates with other departments to ensure total guest satisfaction and efficient operations in a safe, friendly, comfortable environment, by well-trained, motivated team members.
- Recommends and implements change to improve overall team member and guest satisfaction.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Must be able to type 30 - 35 word per minute with accuracy
- Previous computer skills preferred
- Must enjoy working with the public
- Display leadership ability
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
- A minimum of 1 year related experience required.
- A minimum of 1 year supervisory experience required.
- Must be able to obtain an Ohio Lottery Commission Gaming License
- Must obtain a Notary Public Commission