Guest Service Requirement
At JACK Entertainment, we are a diverse group of team members who possess a friendly disposition, attention to detail and an unwavering dedication to superior guest service. JACK Entertainment is committed to providing the best experience any customer can
have, so exceptional guest service is our #1 priority, and our team members are our most valuable asset.
Reporting directly to the Count Room Supervisor, the Count Room Representative is responsible for counting the money that is pulled off the casino floor. Counts, sorts and organizes all money, vouchers and other items in the drop boxes from the various
Video Lottery Terminal games, bill validators and ticket redemption kiosks. Responsible for the loading, replenishment and simple maintenance of all ticket redemption kiosks. Loads appropriate drop boxes into transportation carts, and stores the remaining
boxes. Prepares count documentation, verifies count accuracy and transfers funds to the cashier department.
- Counts, sorts and organizes all money, vouchers and paperwork from the drop boxes.
- Lifts and displays empty drop boxes to Surveillance personnel and fellow team members.
- Retrieves drop boxes from the storage area and appropriately stores all boxes.
- Inserts and removes currency from counting machines; runs the machines.
- Straps and hand-stamps money bundles.
- Totals all cash, and vouchers by revenue/ asset and by day/date.
- Enters necessary information into the computer.
- Loads appropriate boxes into carts and pushes/pulls carts to designated areas for transportation to the casino floor.
- When a VLT machine is being played at the time of a VLT drop, uses excellent guest service skills to assure the guest’s satisfaction.
- Accounts for all keys used to perform VLT machine drops.
- Verifies wrap totals; researches and explains variances.
- Pulls bill validator boxes, insuring each box is accounted for before and after the drop.
- Completes all paperwork accurately and delivers it to the appropriate department in a timely manner.
- Is responsible for the loading of currency and count of dropped funds for all the Racino floor ticket redemption kiosks.
- Counts VLT Operations Blind Drops.
- Maintains Count Room in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Follows safety and security guidelines and adheres to department procedures.
- Performs emergency drops of bill validators.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Literate and fluent in basic English
- Excellent Math Skills
- Basic computer skills (basic word and excel skills are necessary)
- Basic trouble-shooting skills
- Must be able to perform tasks with high efficiency and accuracy
- Above average organizational abilities for sorting money, coupons and other paper work by VLT number
- Ability to work in a small area with the same people for extended periods of time
- Ability to stand for periods exceeding 4 hours at a time
- Ability to move at a fast pace, operate under dusty conditions and maintain a professional attitude while working
Education and Experience
- Minimum of 6 months previous money handling experience
- Previous experience in performing detailed work preferred
- Must be able to obtain an Ohio Lottery Commission Gaming License