||Mobile Deposit Specialist – Financial Crimes
Proactively research current external fraud trends to identify recurring issues relating to transaction fraud. Utilize internal computer reports/systems/databases to assist in the identification of fraudulent/suspicious activity. Utilize monitoring process
on accounts and other available resources to detect early warning signs of fraud. Develop supporting evidence, research and document necessary reports/files. Ensure cases are researched, documented and completed in accordance with departmental, regulatory
and compliance standards. Establish criteria for initiating investigative action in coordination with the Investigations Unit. Produce and analyze timely management reports from investigative data and maintain integrity of all required reports; maintain a
high level of confidentiality in all aspects of departmental work. Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager, Fraud Detection.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Review available reports and perform analysis to identify fraud trends.
• Ensure departmental SLAs are met.
• Utilize the Returns System, ARX, Transaction Imaging and other tools to review transaction activity to determine if suspicious activity is taking place.
• Make decisions on suspected fraud on placing appropriate holds/blocks to mitigate additional risk.
• Ensure systemic issues are identified and escalated.
This position will report directly to the Fraud Detection Manager.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender stereo typing, and age. First Tennessee is an EO employer – M/F/Vets/Disabled.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP