||Accounts Payable Specialist
||Charles Town, WV
Please scroll all the way down and click "Apply On-Line" to apply for this posting.
- Reports To: Senior Manager, Accounts Payable
- Department: Finance
- Office Location: Charles Town, WV
- FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
- Date Posted: August 22, 2018
- Date Closing: Open Until Filled
Synopsis of Role:
The Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for the accounts payable processing cycle including and not limited to: invoices, expense reimbursements, corporate cards, creating purchase requisitions, responding to employee and vendor questions, and handling/distributing
accounts payable mail. Additionally, the position is responsible for the student and transfer record check refund process and maintaining all vendor, transfer record, student refund and employee reimbursement files. This position will provide exceptional
service to internal and external customers.
- Ability to work independently and exercise sound judgement.
- Ability to be organized, detail oriented and produce accurate work by required deadlines.
- Ability to interact with external vendors and internal APUS faculty and staff in a positive and professional manner.
- Ability to understand and execute policies and procedures.
- Candidate must have excellent oral and written communication skills and understand relevant finance technology and terminology.
- Associates degree required. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution preferred
- Minimum two years of recent experience in accounts payable preferred.
- Experience with microsoft windows based applications (specifically excel).
- Great plains experience preferred.
- Paramount workplace experience preferred.
||Send This Job to a Friend