||Coordinator, Academic Partnerships and Health Outreach- IL,IN & OH
||Remote / Online
Please scroll all the way down and click "Apply On-Line" to apply for this posting.
• Reports To: Dean Academic Partnerships and Health Outreach
• Department: Academic Administration
• Office Location: Primarily location is Illinois, Indiana and Ohio
• FLSA Status: Exempt
• Date Posted: September 4, 2018
• Date Closing: Open Until Filled
Synopsis of Role:
The Academic Partnerships and Health Outreach Coordinator position will develop, maintain, and expand academic and healthcare partnerships in primarily Illinois, Indiana, and Ohio. The coordinator identifies target markets and implements innovative strategies
to build partnerships that promote engagement with students and key influencers. This position supports student enrollment through the establishment and nurturing of partnerships with industry partners, healthcare providers, and community colleges. The coordinator
must communicate effectively with key influencers and potential students at community colleges, healthcare organizations, and local or national conferences/events to increase awareness of American Public University System (APUS). Outreach initiatives require
planning, collaboration, creativity, and autonomy to promote achievement of desired strategic outcomes focused on enrollment growth.
- Collaborates with the outreach team to determine strategies to enhance access to prospective students and key influences in community colleges and healthcare organizations.
- Identifies target markets for enrollment growth.
- Assists in the expansion of educational and healthcare partnerships.
- Dialogues with key influencers to increase awareness of the University with an emphasis on targeted academic programs.
- Implements strategic initiatives to promote awareness and enrollment in University targeted programs.
- Establishes and maintains professional relationships with community college transfer personnel, program directors, deans, and healthcare personnel.
- Ensures marketing materials displayed at academic institutions and healthcare organizations remain current.
- Participates actively in virtual communities, social media and blog properties within the University.
- Supports relationships with health care providers to promote formal partnerships.
- Promotes APUS programs through exhibiting and dialoguing with students and key influencers at local, and national conferences, educational events, and professional organizational meetings.
- Attends educational events offered by industry providers and educational institutions.
- Supports University outreach activities in collaboration with other departments.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
- Standard office environment working remotely in Illinois, Indiana, and Ohio.
- Include travel to support outreach initiatives.
- Work is performed in a variety of locations, including but not limited to, home office, community colleges, academic institutions, healthcare organizations, and local and national events/conferences.
- Strong attention to detail, multi-tasking skills, and prioritization techniques.
- Team player who can also work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to adjust quickly to procedural and process changes.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and to meet tight deadlines.
- Prioritization of tasks and responsibilities to meet internal and external stakeholder requests.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Experience in outreach initiatives required .
- Healthcare recruiting experience required.
- Proficiency in microsoft office suite inclusive of excel.
||Send This Job to a Friend