||Diesel Mechanic 2nd Shift
|Full Time / Part Time
A. Duie Pyle is the Northeast's premier transportation and logistics provider with extended Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) service coverage through established partnerships into the Southeast, Midwest, Canada and the Caribbean. A family-owned and operated business
for more than 90 years, A. Duie Pyle provides a complete range of integrated transportation and distribution services supported by 23 LTL and TL Service Centers and 8 warehouses strategically located throughout the region.
We Currently have a opening for a 2nd Shift Fleet Diesel Technician/Mechanic- Top Rates, Premier Benefits, a $1 more an hour shift differential and Job Stability!
- Minimum of 3 years experience repairing/maintaining class 8 trucks & trailers
- Diagnostic/Troubleshooting, Electrical and Air Conditioning skills are a must
- Good decision making ability
- Must posses complete set of hand tools for a heavy duty truck technician
- Valid driver's license (CDL a plus but not required)
- Must be able to document repairs using fleet maintenance software (will train)
A. Duie Pyle offers a wide range of comprehensive benefits, including a unique retirement plan with both a 401k and a Defined Contribution Pension Plan. We offer excellent Health Insurance benefits. Our benefits package includes health insurance, vision and
dental coverage, life insurance, vacation, holiday and personal time, and weekly pay via direct deposit. We have an annual tool allowance reimbursement program, and the uniforms are supplied!
Pyle People Deliver! Ask a Pyle driver about our Company and Culture!
- Open door policy.
- Company leaders know your name.
- 4th generation of family ownership.
- Family owners and Senior Leadership regularly visit every location to listen to employees.
- Committed to assuring a secure future for the 3,000 families that depend upon Pyle for their livelihood
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Basic welding experience
- Class A CDL preferred but not required
- Diesel Mechanics Must be able to read and comprehend service and repair manuals
- Mechanics Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must maintain a reasonable level of skill and knowledge in the above duties
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer
all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status
Keywords: diesel tech, Mechanics, Diesel engine or diesel mechanic,
Job title: Fleet Service Technician, Diesel Tractor Engine Mechanic, Truck foreman/diesel tech, Truck, Railroad, and Bus Engine Mechanic, Fleet Maintanence Mechanic, Truck, Railroad, and Bus Motor Mechanic, Truck, Railroad, and Bus Tune Up Mechanic, Fleet
Service Mechanic, Heavy Truck Mechanic, Diesel Mechanic/Truck Driver, Mechanic, Welder, Truck Driver, Fleet Technician, Tractor Trailer Mechanic, Industrial Truck Mechanic, Truck Trailer Mechanic, Diesel Service Technician, Diesel Engine Mechanic, Tank Truck
Mechanic, Diesel Mechanic, Fleet Mechanic or Truck Mechanic, Installation and Repair
||Send This Job to a Friend