• HS Diploma or equivalent.
• Good computer skills; familiarity with Microsoft Office applications.
• Ability to solve problems.
• Good communication skills; excellent attention to detail and decision making skills.
• Team oriented with good interpersonal skills; demonstrates initiative.
• Ability to work all shifts as required.
• 3 – 5 years of previous warehouse management experience.
• Demonstrated P&L responsibility.
• Strong leadership background with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
• Experience with RF scanning ( inbound / outbound processes) and EDI transactions.
• Experience on Accellos One WMS solution preferable
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer
all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status
Keywords: Warehouse, Manager, LTL, Truckload, Review, Manage, Terminals, Pallets, Forklift, Warehouse Manager.