||Inbound Dockworker - Part-Time
|Full Time / Part Time
A. Duie Pyle is the Northeast’s premier transportation and logistics provider, offering solutions for LTL, Truckload, Custom Dedicated and Warehousing & Distribution. Through established partnerships our service coverage extends into the Southeast, Midwest,
Canada and the Caribbean. A family-owned and operated business for more than 90 years, A. Duie Pyle provides a complete range of integrated transportation and distribution services supported by transportation service centers, and warehouses strategically located
throughout the region.
** Willing to train those with a positive attitude!
- Load and unload trailers
- Operate electric pallet jack and forklift
- Stage freight for loading
Pyle People Deliver! Ask a Pyle driver about our Company and Culture.
· Open door policy.
· Company leaders know your name.
· 4th generation of family ownership.
· Family owners and Senior Leadership regularly visit every location to listen to employees.
· Committed to assuring a secure future for the 2,700 families that depend upon Pyle for their livelihood.
- Experience with Dock Operations helpful
- Experience with material handling equipment desired
- Ability to follow safety rules and regulations a must
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status
Keywords: Dock, Dockworker, Inbound, LTL, Freight, Crate, Pallet, Inbound DockWorker, DKWKR, Dock Laborer, Labor, Forklift, forklift operator, hi-lo, hi-lo operator
||Send This Job to a Friend